How to find an idea to write a subject brought?
To properly construct the subject brought, it is necessary to know the other parts of the introduction of a current text, that is, the subject and the subject divided.
It is also important to ensure that relationship markers are integrated to create cohesion and strong links between the ideas and phrases in the introduction.
Important steps to design a good subject brought
- Brainstorm words and ideas related to the topic without looking for a logical order. To do this, clear a lexical field related to the subject or theme can be very helpful.
- Put in context from the brainstorming done previously using:
- an example;
- a fact (general or topical);
- an anecdote (personal experience);
- a question;
- a social, historical, economic aspect.
- Make sure to create a strong link with the subject, which follows the subject brought.
The primary purpose of the informative text is to provide accurate information on a subject. An informative text is produced when one first and foremost wishes to inform the reader. The author of the informative text presents facts while remaining neutral and not giving his personal opinion. He does not make an analysis of the subject and does not try to explain it, he focuses mainly on the facts.
Journalistic news and news items are informative texts. Reading a newspaper is mainly reading informative texts.
The informative text answers 6 questions:
- Why? (This question is answered very briefly)
The explanatory text is generally considered to be the top level of the informative text. The purpose of the explanatory text is to address the subject in more depth, which would not do the informative text.
- The structure of the informative text
- The introduction
- The introduction of an informative text consists of three parts: the subject brought, the subject laid down and the subject divided.
- The subject brought presents an element (a fact of topicality, a historical or social consideration, a statistic, an enlarged vision of the question, etc.) which makes it possible to situate the intention of the text and to pique the curiosity of the reader. In this part, the subject of the text should not be clearly named.
It is often recommended to avoid the formula In this text, I will tell you about …
It is therefore possible to circumvent this constraint by other formulations such as:
This article will present (aspect 1), (aspect 2) and (aspect 3).
- (Aspect 1), (aspect 2) and (aspect 3) are important components of (subject of the text).
- In order to better understand (subject of the text), it is relevant to present (aspect 1), (aspect 2) and (aspect 3).
An extended hand
The everyday life of the students is not always easy. They have to prepare projects, study, manage their time and stress, deliver work, and so on. However, Hello Teacher is there to accompany them in their learning. This article will present the history of this organization, its mission and the services it offers.
The presentation of ideas in the informative text is much less sustained than in the explanatory text. The key is to provide the important information to properly locate the reader.
The order of presentation of the blocks of content depends on the style of the author and the nature of the information. It is important to group the fact and information blocks in a logical order. Often, we will start with the most important information to complete with the secondary information.